Tuition scholarship(s) application packets are now available at the front office or by contacting the school at 770-306-9026. Online applications may be submitted at www.factstuitionaid.com.
Tuition Scholarship(s) Program:
Tuition Scholarship(s) Quick Reference Sheet:
- Tuition Scholarship(s) is available to active Catholic families registered in a parish church under the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta.
- A family Parish Verification form must be completed and submitted to Our Lady of Victory (OLV) in order for tuition scholarship application to be considered.
- FACTS conducts all financial need analysis for families applying for tuition scholarship(s).
- Application for a tuition scholarship may be submitted by:
- Filling out a FACTSGA Packet available at OLV’s front office or
- Completing an online application at www.factstuitionaid.com
- Documents verifying household income (i.e. federal tax returns for previous year & W2 for current year) are required before FACTSGA can begin processing an application. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for completed applications to be processed.
- A one-time non-refundable application fee must accompany each submitted tuition scholarship application, payable to FACTS by check, money order or credit card.
- Only one (1) FACTSGA application is needed for all students attending accredited tuition-charging, PK-12 institutions.
- Questions regarding the application process may be directed to:
- The Tuition Assistance/Tuition Scholarship Committee reviews all applications for assistance and determines all rewards of tuition scholarships.
Tuition Scholarship(s) Appeal Guidelines:
If you wish to appeal the tuition scholarship decision made for your family, you are encouraged to complete the appeal process outlined below. Typically, those families who wish to appeal their denied tuition scholarship application or to seek additional funding over and above their award, file appeals.
The Tuition Scholarship Committee of Our Lady of Victory understands that standard financial aid forms, such as the FACTS Form, do not always allow families to accurately show their current financial situation. Please address your concerns in writing to:
Our Lady of Victory Catholic School
Tuition Scholarship Committee
211 Kirkley Rd., Tyrone, GA 30290
Include the following information:
- Student's Name
- Monthly Household Income
- Actual Monthly Expenses (Include only the following)
- 1st & 2nd mortgages or rent
- Auto payments & insurance (include year, make and model of vehicles)
- Household expenses for utility, food & clothing
- Consumer debt payments
- Other expenses (list all other expenses with explanation
- Examples : Medical, home and auto repair and maintenance, tutoring, camps and extracurricular activities, after school care, day care, educational expenses not reported on FACTS forms, etc.
Please include any other information you feel will help the Tuition Scholarship Committee understand your current need for tuition assistance. It would be preferable to have your actual household cash flow itemized in a spreadsheet format like Excel.
Include the amount of the tuition scholarship you will need to provide a Catholic education for your child/children.
Please send your appeal letter to the school, addressed to Our Lady of Victory Tuition Scholarship Committee. You may also email your appeal correspondence to: email@example.com.